User Defined Icon in Para module

Discussion about recent product features & solutions!
Search

14 posts • Page 2 of 2
Indrani125

Re: User Defined Icon in Para module

Post by Indrani125 »

Hi,
Thank you for your valuable suggestions.
1.I have kept same name and had created script from script optionn of WinCC OA.
2.I have run as administrator and have configured no password or any user in my project.
3.I have copied standard icon from wincc oa installation directory and have copied in pictures folder of my project.So it is present with the name I have used in my project in my project as well as installation directory.
4.If I scroll on para module it shows me as System1 only..so in script also used same.
still it is not working..Do you have any alternate suggestion that i can try for?
Attachments
console.PNG
script.PNG

buec

Post by buec »

On the script editor screenshot, it looks like your script file name starts with space.

Best regards
Christoph

dbindernagel

Post by dbindernagel »

No sorry. I'm out of ideas.
Maybe someone from ETM can give an answer when exactly the error message can appear. There could be other reasons than "file not found".

I'm adding some screenshots of how it looks for me with the GettingStarted project. Maybe you can try to rebuild this, see if this works and then add change by change to see where it fails.
(You don't need to copy any image files. Just create the script and add the User Interface to the console.)

Edit: Looks like Christoph has found your error. (good catch)
Didn't even know you can create filenames with a leading space but the Gedi does make it possible. That is probably something that could be changed.
Attachments
Script.PNG
Folder.png
Console_and_Para.PNG

Indrani125

Post by Indrani125 »

Thank you so much all!it is working now!it was due to space and i was also unable to spot!!! thank you!!!!

14 posts • Page 2 of 2